on the official site of
Marie Curie High School in Kazimierza Wielka
View of the school building
The school has at its disposal full equipment and high-qualified
staff, so as to provide an adequate level of education and upbringing:
- We possess two computer studies: a computers science classroom
and a foreign language classroom.
- We have at our disposal a very good base for the artistic
and cultural activity..
- For the students who come from another places we have a
well-equipped and cheap dormitory.
- Classrooms, library and the gym.
- We carry on an attractive exchange of our students with
the schools from Germany, England, Finland and France.
The foreign languages:
English, German, Russian,
In the schoolyear 2005/2006 there are 466 students in 15 classes
attending our school.
The staff consist of 39 people.
Headmaster: mgr Wlodzimierz Kruszynski
The deputy headmaster: mgr Jadwiga Zieleniewska
The students' self-government:
- leader: Karolina Adamusik (2a)
- deputy leader: Bartosz Przezak (2a)
- secretary: Agnieszka Peska (2a)
- treasurer: Justyna Kabat (2a)
- students' spokesperson: Marcin Indelak (2a)
- and Paulina Chabinka (1c)
View from satellite to our school and the nearest
part of Kazimierza Wielka town:
A bit about Kazimierza Wielka town:
Kazimierza Wielka is marked by shortcut
Geographical coordinates: 50°16' N,
Kazimierza Wielka - Krakow:
50 km (30 miles)
Kazimierza Wielka - Kielce: 85
km (52 miles)
Sign of Kazimierza Wielka
More information about town, community and county Kazimierza
Wielka you can find here.